Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Better Late Than Never

(Mod. 11 is posted below- This is for Mod. 10, as I forgot to do it last week.)

This article was much more interesting than I expected it would be. Which isn’t saying a whole lot, but still… it was better than I imagined. I really liked how the teacher set up his blog, including so many interactive tools, and really making it “for the students”. I especially like that he had a blog for a class that many people would say isn’t really a blogging type of class. When I think school blogs, I think English, maybe History, science is somewhat of a stretch…and NOT math. But he proved me wrong, and I’m rather glad he did. I want to make my blog that cool, though I feel like it will be easier to do once I actually have students, and can get their input on what they would like to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment