Monday, November 22, 2010

Nothing's Impossible

This article brought up some topics I hadn’t really thought of before. .Technology is generally geared towards able-bodied people, but there really is a wide array of things out there for people with learning disabilities or the like. I had never heard of any of the technologies they covered in the article, but they sounded very interesting, and I would like to learn more about different types. It is hard to picture what sort of learning environment your students will need before you are actually in a classroom, so it would be nice to know about a whole variety of technologies that could help a student. I also liked the idea of the school Sara went to, since it really catered to every need. I wish more schools were able to do that, and I would love to teach in one that is like that.

1 comment:

  1. I definitely agree with you, they are very interesting ideas. Also, they really are things that not many people would think of. Creativity goes a long way!

    ReplyDelete